Some news for this week!
February 17, 2012
This week we have:
- Taken three days of Cog-At testing to determine what we know.
- Started reading “James and the Giant Peach” together.
- Decided we wanted to learn a little about the Loch Ness Monster!
- Wrote more reviews about things we love (or don't love!).
- Continued working on regrouping while adding in math.
- Stretched the kinds of thinking we're doing in reading.
Things to keep in mind for next week:
- No school Monday, February 20th, in honor of Presidents' Day.
- No school Friday, February 24th. This is a snow make up day.
- No spelling test next week. The grading period is ending and we have a short week.
- No school Monday, February 27th.
- Please make sure your child has a pair of clean shoes to wear to P.E. on Mondays and Fridays. These shoes don't have to be new, they just need to have been cleaned well if they've been worn outside. It keeps our floor clean in the gym and helps with preserving it as well.
Check out our blog to see some pictures of our Valentine's Day party and all the other cool stuff we've done this week!