Monday, September 23, 2013

Why we read

Link: I read because I like to read.
Clayton: I like to read because I want to be smart.
Landon: I want to learn how to read because if something gets broke--like our tractor--I want to be able to read the directions.
Logen: I read because I love reading.
Payton: I read so I can get smarter and learn new facts.
Maddy: I read because I love to read and I can get smarter and learn new things.
Katlynn: I learn new things and I get smarter.
Elliette: Reading is very fun and I want to be smarter. 
Whitney: Reading is fun!
Brooklynn: Sometimes the pictures are interesting.
Gavin G.: I like to read because I want to get smarter.
Trinity: I read because I want to get a good job and I want to be a teacher. 
Mason: I like to read because I think it's fun imagining what the characters can be like.
Jadyn: When I go in the army, I'll know from reading if it's my enemy's place or my ally's.
Kaydin: I want to get smarter and do more things.
Will: I want to be in college and go in the army so I should read because then I can go to college and be trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment