This week we have:
- learned strategies for attacking REALLY hard words, like what to do when you see double consonants in words.
- started tracking our reading in our readers' notebooks.
- worked on onomatopoeia (sound words).
- did lots of individual word work with adults.
- began memorizing addition facts and worked with fact families.
- started learning multiplication (whoa!).
- had friends from Choice Literacy visit our classroom. The videos they're making should be available soon (we'll let you know). Here are some photos taken Tuesday.
- Please return book order money if you have it. This is a great way for us to get new books for our classroom and for your house!
- Field trip information will come home within the next two weeks. All parents are welcome to go with us to Doud's Orchard on Wednesday, October 23rd.
- Fall Break is October 24th and 25th.
Have a great weekend!