Sunday, February 6, 2011

Who in the world is reading our blog?

Superkiddos, I was checking our blog map to see who is reading our blog and I would kind of like to know more about those people. What do you think?


----------------------------------------
If you're visiting our blog, will you leave us a comment? Also, could you answer a couple of questions in your comment?

1. In which country do you live?
2. What is one of your favorite foods?
3. Do you have pets? What are their names and what are they?
4. What's the weather like where you live?
5. What's special about where you live?
---------------------------------------


(Here are Mrs. Overman's answers):
1. United States of America (Indiana)
2. Macaroni and cheese (pasta with cheese sauce)
3. I have two big dogs, Riley and Sophie, and a goldfish named Cougar.
4. Right now it's winter, but soon we will have spring and by summer it'll be very hot again!
5. Our town is known for all the lakes that surround us and many people here live on or close to the water.

If you're willing to answer our questions, thank you! We'd like to know you a little bit!

5 comments:

  1. From Deanna:

    1) I live in the United States of America.
    2) I love pizza and lasagna.
    3) I have a chocolate lab named Ollie.
    4) My weather is much like yours in North Webster! Cold and snowy here now!
    5) My three wonderful children live here! That makes it wonderful and special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am blessed to live in the USA!
    2. Cheeseburgers are my favorite food.
    3. I do not have any pets, but a long time ago, I had a cat named Mittens.
    4. It is cold and snowy where I live in the winter, and we have breathtakingly beautiful falls, fun summers, and springs that remind of us what is to come!
    5. My home is special because I am blessed with a loving church family where I can grow closer to Jesus and I have friends who are supportive and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wood I check it out all yhe times. It's so good. mason do you think that's good enuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason! You goofy kid! We already KNOW you! I was meaning other people we don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EllaMae Reiff
    Dear.Mrs.Overman
    I am wondering too.
    cheak the map on the blog
    than you will find out who is reading our blog.

    ReplyDelete