This week we:
- learned how to find ten more and ten less on a number chart.
- figured out numbers before and after another number.
- (some of us) began Accelerated Math (more of us will soon!).
- read for 35 minutes each day independently, then more as a class and with partners!
- began telling true stories from our lives with a beginning, middle, and end, and important details.
Things to remember:
- The book fair is open in the Little Theater all week. If your child would like to bring money in to spend, that's fine...just no more than $20 please. :)
- We will NOT be doing a gift exchange this year. We'll have a little celebration for Christmas and make something fun instead.
- Christmas Break dates: (no school on these days) December 21-January 3.
Spelling words for next week: