Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh my! News you might want to know.

Hi everyone! So sorry I didn't get a newsletter to you last week! I wrote myself two notes and STILL forgot (imagine that!). Anyway, we've been working on:

  • telling time
  • quotation marks
  • adding detail in our writing
  • reading like we're talking
  • reading like a character
  • finishing chapter books
  • reading "Holes"
  • addition
  • ten more and ten less than a number
Things you'll want to know for the next week-ish:
  • no spelling test until after Christmas break. We're going to be having other tests, like quotation marks, and I don't want to over-test us!
  • We'll have a small Christmas celebration on Tuesday before break at the end of the day.
  • Please let us know if your child needs a coat or hat or gloves. We have some available.
Merry Christmas (almost!)

No comments:

Post a Comment