- worked on our final writing projects for the year...our BEST BOOKS YET!
- learned about quotation marks and the many ways they're used.
- took two NWEA computer tests and did GREAT!
- had a concert celebrating Spring.
- No spelling test next week. There are so many things going on and we need to test other things instead! Too many tests make for a crabby teacher and tired kiddos!
- Our first field trip is Friday, May 13th. We will be going to the high school to learn about agriculture from WHS students in the morning.
- Please be sure your student has turned in his/her field trip permission slips and money by Thursday, May 12th. I have only received about half of them.
- CN: Thanks for sharing your birthday treats with us. You are so kind and we love that you're a great friend in our class.
- KL: You have done a great job being friends with everyone and trying to live peacefully. You've become such a great (almost) third-grader!