- learned lots about how writers use backgrounds and settings to tell more about their characters and stories.
- worked on subtraction and the many strategies to subtract.
- practiced using capitals and punctuation in our sentences.
- made our words more readable in our books.
NO SPELLING WORDS/TEST FOR NEXT WEEK. We'll be taking another language test, plus we have a field trip one day and a short week. Too hard!
Things to remember for next week:
- No school on Thursday, October 27th or Friday, October 28th. Happy Fall Break!
- We'll be having a fall party on Wednesday afternoon.
- We are going to Koinonia Environmental and Retreat Center on Tuesday all day.
- It's getting chilly! Please make sure your child has layers to dress in to play outside.
- If you have questions about how your child is doing, please let me know. Grades are entered in Harmony often; if you're not sure how to access your child's grades, just let me know. :)